- Jesse Lipson likes the energy of downtown Raleigh
- Currently has 22,000-sqft near Crabtree Mall on Glenwood Avenue
- Will be looking for 80,000-100,000-sqft
- Expanding jobs from 150 employees now to about 500
- He Says "Downtown Raleigh is a very cool place with a lot of energy."
Citrix Systems to create 337 high-paying jobs in downtown Raleigh over next five years. The Florida-based IT company, which provides customers with remote access to applications, was awarded a state incentives package this morning worth $9.2 million if it meets hiring and investment goals. Click to Continue »